Registered Nurse Job Vacancy in Stockport (RGN)
We are seeking registered nurses with at least 6 months’ post qualification experience to join our team working in the Stockport area through our friendly local branch.
Become a Newcross Nurse using our exclusive Platinum invitation and you will be welcomed to the team with a £500 cash reward, as well as a free DBS check and free uniform upfront!*
Unlike an agency, we focus on nurturing and rewarding great members of staff. We offer permanent jobs with all the flexibility to maintain a great work / life balance. Enjoy a permanent contract, guaranteed hours and free nurse-specific training with us.
The Nursing Role:
You will need excellent clinical skills and the confidence to work with several different clients, but we will never ask you to work outside of your skill-base. It is essential that you are equally comfortable with delegating tasks to colleagues as you are completing a medication round accurately.
You will need to be dedicated to empowering each individual in your care, and a naturally compassionate person with a strong desire to achieve the best possible outcomes on every shift
As a Newcross Nurse, we can offer you:
- Free DBS check upfront and free uniform*
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Salary of up to £30.10/hr including holiday pay
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Excellence team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum – get support and discuss issues with your peers
To apply for a nursing job with Newcross, you will need to have:
- Current valid NMC registration
- At least 6 months’ post-registration experience in a nurse job
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application and use code NursePlatinum to claim your platinum package!
If you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.