Nurse Practitioner Urgent Care, Birmingham
PE Global Healthcare are looking for a NMC Registered General Nurse Practitioner for regular agency/bank ad hoc shifts at a busy walk-in and Urgent Care Centre in the Birmingham area.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have current, valid NMC registration, the Right to Work in the UK and a recognised degree level qualification as a Nurse Practitioner or equivalent. A full UK Driving Licence would be an advantage although not essential.
Nurse Practitioner Job Requirements:
- Registered General Nurse (Currently registered with the
- Nursing & Midwifery Council) or Paramedic Emergency Care Practitioner registered with the HCPC
- Recognised NP qualification at minimum of degree level or equivalent
Independent Nurse Prescriber
- Previous post registration experience
- Evidence of appropriate continuing professional development activity to maintain up-to-date knowledge and on-going
- competence in all aspects of the NP role
- Experience in management long term conditions e.g. asthma, COPD, diabetes, CHD
- Previous experience in Accident & Emergency or Urgent Care
- Able to apply Sutures and Plastering, interpretation of X-rays
- Evidence of working autonomously and as part of a team
- Proven ability to evaluate the safety and effectiveness of own clinical practice
- Indepdent Nurse Prescriber V300 or equivalent
Benefits of working through PE Global Healthcare include:
- Excellent rates of pay, paid weekly
- Free Mandatory Training
- Free DBS
- Free Uniform
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
- Excellent Nurse Referral Scheme – up to £250 per referral
- Appraisal and support with re-validation
- Excellent out-of-hours support
- Dedicated consultant support
- Flexible working opportunities
PE Global Healthcare is a leading international healthcare recruitment agency. We provide flexible temporary and permanent medical and healthcare staff to both the NHS and the private sector across the UK, as well as permanent positions in Ireland, Europe, Canada and the UAE. We offer excellent rates of pay and shifts to suit you and your lifestyle. Our dedicated team works closely with our NHS and private clients to match the best candidates to the right jobs.
If you are interested in this position and feel you have the required knowledge and skills to be successful in this role, we would like to hear from you today. Please submit your current CV to detailing your full employment and training history to . A member of our Healthcare team will contact you to discuss the role in more detail and to arrange a registration interview.