Adult Social Worker - Transitions Team
A highly reputable local authority, offering a salary of up to £33K + Flexible working where possible + Laptop and Mobile + Excellent career progression
You will be joining a highly reputable local authority known for their excellent training and career progression and joining their Transition Team as a Social Worker.
You will need to have:
- Significant experience working within Adult Social Care within either older adult, physical disability or learning disability teams
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Relevant qualification within Social Work (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A good working knowledge and understanding of the current legislations and frameworks relevant to Adult Social Care including the Care Act and its application to Social Work practice.
- Salary of up to £33K per annum
- Flexible working supported where possible
- Mobile and laptop
- Excellent career progression