Business Development Manager - Managed Services
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join our growing business, here at AVMI.
The primary responsibility for the Business Development Manager is to identify new opportunities across the business whilst managing and developing existing relationships and contract renewals.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as overlay resource for the Sales Teams
- Attend new business meetings with clients as required
- Become the Subject Matter Expert in AVMI Managed Services
- Attend Service Review Meetings to address service related issues
- Identify and address equipment and Service leads, where equipment may become EOL
- Managing the renewal of existing service contracts
- Meeting with clients regularly to gain an understanding of current and future service requirements to pipeline accordingly
- Managing quotes and writing reports to feedback effectively to senior management to identify opportunities for the wider business.
- Keeping abreast of competitor activity
To be successful, you will have the following experience:
- Have a successful sales track record selling across Managed Services within IT/Technology
- Have a desire to win and retain new business.
- Have exceptional interpersonal and customer service levels, with the ability to work with multiple stakeholders at various levels.
- Be entrepreneurial, self-motivated individual with the ability to build credibility well.
- Have fantastic negotiation skills.
- Confident in managing and developing a sales pipeline in line with company objectives.
- A good understanding of selling and managing Service Level Agreements
- Must be able to travel
WHY WORK FOR AVMI?
·Be part of a fast-growing company working with some of the world’s biggest brands
·Ambitions to become a global player (recent office openings in New York and Hong Kong)
·An evolving business that provides great opportunity for development and progression
·Great team environment