Assistant Management Accountant
Assistant Management Accountant (Study Support)
Kingston Upon Hull
- AAT/Early stages CIMA/ACCA Part Qualified or QBE.
- Practice or Industry background.
- Hi Tech Service Industry.
- Strong Excel skills.
About the Company
My client based in Kingston Upon Hull are a leading Telecoms organisation providing Hi-Tec Software Solutions to a range of clients in the public and private sector. As part of the continued evolution of the Hull based Finance team the need has arisen to recruit a high calibre Assistant Management Accountant.
About the roleReporting to the UK Management Accountant your duties will cover a broad range of accounting responsibilities.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Cash reporting and forecasting.
- Bank Reconciliations.
- Accruals and Prepayments.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Monthly P & L analysis.
- Issuing tracker information to project managers.
- Assisting with the Preparation of the monthly payroll.
- Project based reporting.
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns.
- Preparation of EC sales and Intrastat.
- KPI reporting.
- Preparation and submission of National Statistics.
- Capital Expenditure reporting.