Junior PR Account Executive- Consumer PR
Job Title: Junior Account Executive- Consumer PR
Location: Central London
Salary: Circa £19K DOE plus excellent company benefits
About The Consumer PR Agency
My client, an outstanding consumer PR agency has an excellent opportunity for a Junior Account Executive to join their vibrant and constantly growing team. The agency has a large number of huge clients including travel, destination, retail and property brands.
About The Junior Account Executive Role
As a Junior Account Executive role, you will have an exciting opportunity to continue growing on your already acquired skills within PR in this consumer PR Agency.
In this role you will have the opportunity to:
* Draft press materials
* Send press releases to target press
* Monitor forward feature lists, editorial team changes
* Compile press lists
* Regularly read target press and new media titles/influencers, to stay on-top of opportunities
* Monitoring press for client mentions, and articles that affect/are of interest to clients
* Support on press events and campaigns
As a Junior Account Executive, you will manage the day to day activity on some of their huge client accounts such as Berkley Group and Selfridges. You will be expected to develop and maintain a fantastic relationship with clients and media alike, whilst managing junior members of the team.
The new Junior Account Executive will need to work within the consumer PR industry and have a good little black book of contacts.
* Previous consumer PR agency experience of around 6 months (Internships considered too)
* Have strong media contacts within the consumer media
* A team player who has a keen interest in property, retail and destination PR
The new Junior Account Executive will receive up to £19k PLUS:
* 25 days holiday (plus Christmas - New Year off work)
* Private Healthcare
* Competitive bonus
For more information about the Junior Account Executive role or to apply send your CV to Maya Patel at or call me on 020 3826 1221.
Please note this is a PR role. Only candidates with relevant prior PR experience will be considered for this role.