Clinical Operations Manager
The Human Support Group are looking to appoint a Clinical Operations Manager who will help to shape and take forward the healthcare service
This is a fantastic opportunity for a high performing and proven clinical lead to join the senior management team of a fast paced and evolving business.
You will take full responsibility for the performance of the HSG healthcare service with the support of a Nurse Manager. This is a key leadership role where you will have a real influence on the culture, practices and growth of the service. You will be expected to lead, develop and drive the business forward whilst ensuring that the care and service provided is second to none.
- Build strong key stakeholder relationships internally and externally
- Lead in changes on clinical practices and policy and support the integration of the changes
- Ensure appropriate cover for service delivery including flexibility to meet changes in demand. Identify team needs, both permanent and sessional; organise rotas and cover
- Monitor and improve standards of good practice, safety, service and client care
- Monitor, develop and enforce standards of clinical care, correcting or improving performance where appropriate
- Ensure appropriate responses to handling medical emergencies are in place, lead on emergency situations when present and follow up all cases to conclusion
- Ensure Safeguarding concerns are identified and appropriate action is taken
- Work with the teams to ensure the client experience is smooth and timely and that delays are kept to a minimum
- Register with the CQC
Candidates must hold RGN status with an active NMC pin.