German Speaking Financial Accountant
Are you an ambitious part-qualified accountant? Are you a fluent German Speaker? Do you posses advanced IT skills and excellent financial reporting experience?
If the answer is yes, please read on!
A hugely exciting global organisation based in Manchester City Centre are looking for a determined Part-Qualified, German Speaking Accountant (ACCA/CIMA) to join their busy office as a Financial Accountant. You will be responsible for the preparation of group reporting and analysis of month end processes.
You will be responsible for;
- Month end tasks are executed in a timely and accurate manner
- Analysing month end processes and looking for ways to streamline and increase efficiency
- Assisting with budget setting
- Reviewing financial statements
- Support other areas of the business as and when required. This could include providing project support to AP/AR functions.
- Financial reporting and analysis of cost
- Supporting key internal stakeholders
- Assisting with year end close process
- ACCA/CIMA Part-Qualified
- Fluent in German - Essential
- Advanced Excel Skills - Including VBA's & Macros
- SAP Experience would be a distinct advantage
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Positive, flexible, enthusiastic and driven...
If you consider yourself to be a dedicated, motivated individual, who has the relevant skillset skills then we would be pleased to hear from you. Please apply online or contact Ciara McCarry on 0161 214 3840 for more information.
BTG Recruitment has been established over 10 years and specialise in financial recruitment within the North West. We work in partnership with clients and candidates a-like. We are passionate about quality and offer a proactive and tailored service. Our talented team can help find the right role for you.