Principal Java Engineer - Ecommerce, Opensource
Principal Java Engineer - Open source
Location: Belfast / Salary: £50,000-£55,000
Keywords: Java Team Lead, Java Technical Lead, Principal Java Engineer, Principal Java Developer, Senior Java, Java Developer, Principal Java Spring Boot, Java Full stack Developer, Belfast
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Java Developer who wants to work for a dynamic market leading Digital Ecommerce company on a cutting edge Cloud platform. This role will be most suitable for a senior developer who wants to work in a varied tech stack. You will be working on Greenfield applications using cutting edge open source technologies, including spring boot server side, in a complete micro services environment.
Core tech bit….
- Full project lifecycle experience in delivering complex high volume applications
- Excellent Core Java skills; Java 8
- Creating Restful APIs and interfaces to the front end
- Experience of building highly scalable applications in a micro services environment
- Good understanding of cryptography, and the development of secure software protocols
- An appreciation of the complete user experience
Excellent if you had…
- Knowledge of AWS, Docker, Kubernetes
- ElasticSearch, Kafka, Cassandra, Node
- Modern UI - Angular, KnockoutJS
Why work here…
- Our development teams are the key to our success, innovation and creativeness are rewarded
- We believe in progressive flexible working arrangements, remote working etc
- Our approach is centred around our customers and clients experience
- We can offer share / equity
- You will be part of an enthusiastic tech centric team who are always seeking to learn the latest thing
- Our employee retention is unrivalled
- You bring your enthusiasm we'll give you full training and the tools to do the job
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs