Agile .Net Team Lead - Cardiff - £45,000-£55,000
iO Associates are currently looking for a .Net Team Leader to work on the technical implementation of the enterprise-level solutions your team will develop.
This is a very unique opportunity to work within a fantastic environment that is dynamic, fast paced and innovative. The company are committed to maintaining a fun and friendly environment that differs from your normal office.
You will be joining a dynamic and forward thinking global organisation based in Cardiff. They offer excellent career progression and have been listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 companies to work for. You will be given the opportunity to work with a wide range of the latest technology. Your main responsibilities will be split between technical leadership, mentoring and support, technical communication and also being an Agile Coach/Scrum Master.
- Development experience of Microsoft and web tech (C#, .Net, MVC and Web Services)
- SOA Principles, Design Patterns, Unit Testing
- Oracle, SQL Server or similar RDBMS
- Experience providing technical leadership to development teams who deliver complex projects
Are you the right person?
- You will be someone who is able to work in a fast paced environment
- Someone who can deal with both employees and customers in a fair and professional way
- Someone who can work proactively and strives to be innovative
What is on offer?
You will be offered a competitive market salary between £45,000 - £55,000 that comes with 25 days holiday, life assurance, private healthcare, company pension, broadband expenses, free fruit, etc.
There is also amazing career progression on offer within a company who are really going places!
If you are interested in applying for this position please send you CV now. You can also call me (Michael Collins) on 0117 332 8100.
Alternatively if you know of someone who may be a good fit we offer an excellent referral scheme.