Contracts Manager - Komfort Fit Out
Are you experienced using Komfort Klassic, Komfort Polar & Hunter Douglas Ceiling systems?
We're currently seeking a Contracts Manager to join a well established interiors contractor based in the East Midlands. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing department within the business and to become an integral part of the senior management team.
The company specialise in the full refurbishment of Commercial projects focusing on sliding partitions, Stud Partitions, mezzanine floors, plank floor systems and raised access flooring. Project values reach up to £300k.
Contracts Manager Role:
- Run multiple contracts from inception to handover
- Manage sub-contractors and procure materials
- Manage projects with values of up to £150K
- 50 / 50 split between office and site
Contracts Manager Requirements:
- Knowledge of Komfort Klassic, Komfort Polar and Hunter Douglas Ceilings is essential for this position
- Experience managing pure Interior Fit Out projects
- Live within a commutable distance to Derby
- 5 + years experience managing projects with values of £250k+
Contracts Manager Package:
- Salary: £35K - £50K depending on experience
- Vehicle, Holiday & Pension
APPLY NOW to be considered for this excellent vacancy.If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy