Network Engineer Apprenticeship Level 4
Intequal, in partnership with the Microsoft Apprenticeship Programme, are offering this exciting opportunity to embark on a career as a Network engineer apprentice. Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive Microsoft training and accreditation through online learning and practical experience. These qualifications are highly respected and sought after and the skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable, giving you the best possible chance at starting your professional career in the industry. Job Role The role will involve configuring systems with both additional hardware and software making them ready for users. You will be shown how to perform checks on system health and how to diagnose IT problems and make swift resolutions. Daily duties will include:
- Install and configure software applications. Assist with System Diagnosis
- Install and configure Hardware systems
- Provide online and phone support for clients
- Onsite client visits
- Maintain satisfactory health and safety standards
- Most systems will be based around Microsoft operating systems and user software
- Computer literate
- Good understanding of Windows operating system
- Have an understanding of how to install additional software such as MS Office, printers and anti-virus.
- An enthusiasm for IT
- Smart appearance
- A willingness to learn
- An enthusiastic, professional attitude and commitment to learning new skills.
- Ideally have 5 GCSE grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Mathematics and English.