Nursery Teacher, Level 4 Qualified Nursery Nurse
Early Years Nursery Teacher - level 4 or above - St Albans (AL1 )
Our Clients nursery has been awarded 'Outstanding by OFSTED in all areas of Care, Learning and Development. The nursery helps develop valuable habits of work and play, learning to share, making choices and respecting the rights of others. They believe in total integration whenever possible whatever the ability or ethnicity.
They are looking for a Level 4 or above qualified Key worker to join their successful nursery team.
Hours: Full or Part Time Position, Term time only
Salary: £10-12 Per Hour (dependant on experience and knowledge)
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- To work with a specific group of children as their 'Key Worker', delivering high quality planned activities suitable for their age group and appropriate to their individual needs
- To carry out a 'baseline assessment' on entry to the nursery
- To monitor and assess ongoing child development, including target setting, making, and preparing reports for the required 'Two-Year-Old Check'
- To participate in the evaluation and observation of children; to participate in the weekly short and long term planning and ensure all continuous planning is up to date
- To maintain Early Years Profile booklets for each keyworker child. Prepare reports for keyworker children transferring to reception class.
- To encourage and develop links with parents, in particular the parents of the children in your group and actively seek their involvement in the nursery.
- To work in partnership with the Foundation Team to support and encourage parents with any issues that may arise and to direct them to appropriate professionals and support groups
You must have:
- Level 4 qualification in either early years or reception.
- SEN training preferable
- Safeguarding training preferable
- Experience working in a nursery
- Excellent communication and writing skills
A&C Recruitment Ltd currently specialise in searching and resourcing within the Child care sector. The business was set up to help our clients avoid high recruitment fees and instead charge affordable one off payments to undertake the necessary advertising and candidate searches.
We have a team of experienced account managers, who oversee the day to day running of a client's account, by sending them updates on potential candidates that have been sourced through our recruitment team's searches, or applications to adverts we post online.
If you would like to know more, or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment on 01775 729321 and quote AC1377.