Robert Half Finance and Accounting are partnered with consultancy business to recruit an Accounts Assistant to join their team in Abingdon. The role would suit a Qualified by Experience or AAT Qualified Accounts Assistant looking for a varied role in a growing organisation. The role is paying between £20,000 and £25,000 per annum with a great benefits structure alongside.
The Accounts Assistant Role:
An opportunity to work alongside a small finance team and assist the business as a key member of the finance team in an exciting period of growth and change; aligned with the purchase ledger and with exposure to month end responsibilities.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Coding and posting purchase ledger invoices
- Daily bank reconciliations including foreign currency accounts
- Checking/approving employee expenses
- Preparation of weekly BACS file
- Posting monthly prepayment journals
- Preparation of monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Maintain Fixed Asset Register
The successful candidate will be a Qualified by Experience or AAT Qualified Accountant. Able to identify potential issues and problem solve, liaise with colleagues on a regular basis and command high attention to detail.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.