Optical Assistant - Leeds
We are currently looking for an Optical Assistant to join a state of the art practice based in Leeds, Yorkshire. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a fantastic practice which holds a great reputation for providing the highest levels of service. The modern practice makes for a lovely working environment and allows you access to advanced equipment and systems meaning you can perform efficiently and effectively. They also offer extremely rewarding packages plus huge potential for development in whichever direction you wish.
Optical Assistant - Role
- Bustling patient focused practice
- Leading the high quality team with the focus on high levels of customer care
- Provide comprehensive dispensing service
- Pre-screening, collections, adjustments etc
- Train and support members of staff
- Extensive opportunities for development - Management or Dispensing Optician etc
Optical Assistant - Requirements
- Previous experience of working within optics
- Enjoy building relationships with clients
- Able to deliver superb customer service
- Ability to learn and want to develop
This is an excellent opportunity for an Optical Assistant looking to develop their career in a reputable practice where the patient comes first. Customer service is the priority for the team here so my client would be looking for someone with the same focus. Within the role you will be well supported by a high quality team who offer a huge amount of experience and knowledge. An array of opportunities for development are on offer within the practice meaning you can be constantly looking to progress and enhance your career.
Optical Assistant - Salary
- Extremely rewarding package including lucrative bonus scheme
- Further added benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.