Are you an experienced, enthusiastic and driven Site Manager looking for an exciting new challenge? If the answer is YES, we to hear from you.
Our client is a luxury property development and renovation company based in Hampshire. They always strive to be the best at everything they do and they believe customer care is a priority.
They are looking for an experienced Site Manager to prepare sites prior to commencement of construction work, plan projects and ensure agreed specifications are met in addition to monitoring budgets, timescales and overseeing the build.
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 in addition to car allowance
The successful candidate will demonstrate strong project management skills with detailed building and construction experience. As an excellent communicator, the site manager will lead workers with confidence and promote a strong team spirit on site. Flexibility towards working hours is essential in addition to flexibility towards travel demands of this position between sites.
Site Manager Accountabilities:
- Plan, manage, and coordinate the site programme ensuring it meets budget and commercial objectives (staff, sub-contractors, materials/supplies, health and safety requirements)
- Develop a build specific programme for the site
- Complete weekly management reports detailing progress against planned milestones
- Implement the Health and Safety plan and update it as the site progresses
- Liaise with the suppliers to ensure materials and deliveries are in line with the schedule and budget
- Work with sub-contractors to ensure the quality of their work is of a high standard
- Manage the day-to-day schedule for the build
As the ideal Site Manager, you will have the following skills, knowledge & experience:
- Previous onsite project management experience with proven track record of sites between £500,000-£5,000,000
- CIOB qualification is preferred
- Ability to arrange sub-contractors programs
- Computer literate – able to use Microsoft Project or similar
- Hold a full UK Driving license
- Must be numerate
- Hold the relevant construction certificates (SMSTS/CSCS)
- Preferably First Aid and Health & Safety qualified
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.