At Apprenticeship Connect we are proud to have become a leading recruitment and training provider renowned for its innovation and excellence. Our entrepreneurial flair is underpinned by the rapid growth that we have experienced which has witnessed year on year growth since inception. Our approach to the recruitment and training industry is unique, using our charisma, creativity and personality to deliver solutions which separate us from our competitors. We are now looking for a Childcare Assessorto cover the area of London.
The ideal Childcare Assessor will:
- Have experience assessing CYPW/EYE NVQ/QCF
- Hold an Assessing qualification
- Have a vocational background/Qualification in Childcare
As a Childcare you will be delivering training up to level 5 and therefore you will need to be competent delivering to this level in all elements of the framework; specifically within this sector. You will manage a case load of approximately 45 - 53 learners and will carry out monthly visits until the learner achieves their qualification within the dedicated timeframes.
You will be responsible for ensuring that your weekly and monthly trackers are up to date, plan and agree the assessment process with the learner and the employer and conduct quality training. You will deliver the QCF Level 2 in HSC, functional skills in Maths and English, carry out observations, record assessments, feedback and ensure all documents are up date and accurate.
We believe in:
* Investing and developing our people
* Promoting career progression
* Celebrating entrepreneurial spirit and determination
* Creating a collaborative and cohesive work environment
* Rewarding hard work
* Providing an in-depth and effective Induction Process to make sure you feel knowledgeable and confident about the industry
What you enjoy:
- Paid team days out
- Generous bonus & commission structure
- Expenses coverage
- Childcare vouchers
- Range of employee discounts