We are a growing recruitment business working primarily in the construction and social housing sectors. Our clients are large national construction and regeneration companies who demand excellent service at all times. We recruit for both temporary and permanent roles from labourers and gas engineers to project managers and commercial directors.
We are looking for an experienced invoice Clerk / Payroll Administrator who has worked for an agency supplying temporary workers to clients. Preferable experience within Construction Market however other industries will be considered.
As a Invoice Clerk / Payroll Administrator you will
- Processing of temporary workers timesheets - Checking client portals and email approvals to ensure only valid timesheets are processed accurately
- Raising invoices to clients, and ensuring they are sent out in a timely manner
- Creating and circulating a missing timesheet report (and then the investigation of missing timesheets)
- Tracking and managing client PO's
- Filing client invoices
- Sending out remittances and self-bill invoices to contractor limited/umbrella companies
- Updating the pay and bill system with new client/candidate details
- Assisting the contract invoice credit controller with invoicing issues where required
- Any other ad-hoc duties as requested by the Office Manager
- Experience running payroll for a temporary recruitment agency
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships
- Demonstrable organisational skills
- Is IT literate - particularly Outlook, Word and Excel
- Is enthusiastic and pro-active
You will be paid an excellent salary of £24-25K. Flexible working hours are available.
If you are interested, please send your CV now!