Pace Products is at the forefront of the motorsport and automotive sectors, working directly with manufacturers and teams alike as an OE supplier to supercar and hypercar manufacturers and with ongoing motorsport involvement. Pace maintains its key role in performance engineering, with its renowned specialism in lubrication and cooling applications, with the current product range encompassing aluminium radiators, intercoolers, oil pump and dry-sump systems.
Based in Haverhill, Pace is looking for an experienced, well organised and methodical Sales Engineer to manage its Cooling and Dry Sump systems accounts.
Reporting to the General Manager (Operations), job-holder will be expected to:
- Liaise with Key accounts regarding order frequency and stocking orders
- Communication with customers:
- Submitting quotations
- Providing Customer advice for specifications on Pump products
- Providing Customer advice for Fabrications specifications
- Providing Customer advice for Core specifications
- Fielding Customer enquiries
- Contract Review
- Liaison with Design Department and Production Department on feasibility of new Projects
- Working with Design Department on initial design Control
- Management and control of Customers’ drawings