Intermediary Relationship Manager
Skipton Building Society are a mutual, with a track record of putting our customers’ needs first that goes back more than 160 years. Intermediary Relationships are a dynamic, award winning, high performing team who focus on building great relationships with our brokers and key lending partners.
We believe in real life lending with a human touch and the ability to make our customer’s dreams of owning their home come true.
You’ll benefit from industry leading training and personal development in a Society that offers a reward structure that recognises your values and contribution – so you are challenged, motivated and enthused to offer a first class servicePackage description
In return for all your hard work and commitment, you will get the support and recognition you deserve. You can expect a structured training and development programme tailored to your needs. You will also be eligible for the following:
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Life Cover
- 25 days’ holiday, plus one day for each year you’re with us, up to a maximum of 30 days (pro rata when working on a reduced hours basis)
- SBS offer a range of preferential employee savings & insurance products
- Paid course fees to study for a professional qualification (where relevant to the role)
- Childcare vouchers
- Head Office onsite shop and internet cafe
- An opportunity to join Simply Health Cash Plan – offering twenty annual benefits including dental care, optical care and physiotherapy
- Option to donate to charity direct through Payroll Giving
- Online employee benefits scheme offering discounts with hundreds of high street and online retailers
- Eye Tests
- Car Allowance – if applicable to role
- More senior roles also offer access to group income protection and private medical care
As an Intermediary Relationship Manager, you’ll develop relationships with our brokers and lending partners, ensuring they receive the highest levels of service.
To succeed, you’ll need extensive experience of mortgage lending and relevant industry knowledge to ensure you’re able to offer an expert, personalised service. You’ll also work closely with colleagues in other departments and specifically with our support team who provide support on the phone, through email or web chat
You’ll need to demonstrate a commercial focus that leads to outcomes that are right for our customers whilst applying clear risk management and quality controls.Ideal candidate
Up to date knowledge and Understanding of the Financial Services, Mortgage and Intermediary market
The ability to work remotely and travel extensively
A strong relationship builder and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
A passion for delivering excellent customer service
Ability to demonstrate flexibility and be adaptable to change
CeMap or equivalent Qualification (desirable)
If you are looking for an exciting career with a company that offers professional development and truly values it’s colleagues, a Career with Skipton could be just what you are looking for.About the company
At Skipton Building Society we are not just another Financial Services Institution we are a mutual organisation, which means we are owned by our members and believe in placing them at the heart of everything we do.
The same goes for our people. We can only be successful as a business if we have great people and we believe in treating people as individuals. Our values are Trust, Ownership and One Team which reflect the attitudes and way of working everyone here displays on a daily basis, and which are key to the delivery of the outstanding level of personal service we offer our customers.