Finance Manager (6 months' contract)
We have a great new opportunity for a Finance Manager to join an organisation in the educational sector for a period of 6 months. In this role, you will be responsible for providing financial and accounting support, in addition to assisting the Director of Finance and Operations with other financial related tasks and supervising the Finance Assistant.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Assisting with the preparation of the annual expenditure budget and providing financial advice
- Managing and monitoring the organisation’s financial administration and PO system
- Processing orders and preparing returns and claims
- Liaising with internal and external audit
- Providing induction and training for the staff
To be successful in this role you will be a qualified accountant, or equivalent with PS Financials and SAGE Software experience. You will be confident and flexible with the ability to remain calm under pressure. It is desirable that you have experience in using SIMS, or equivalent.
Our client is one of Oxfordshire’s leading schools and offer a supportive and nurturing environment in which to grow.
Allen Associates is one of Oxfordshire’s leading recruitment companies, with Marketing, Finance, PA/Admin, Human Resources and Temporary divisions. Allen Associates operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on current vacancies please visit and like/follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin and Google+.