- Multi award winning agency!
- Central London.
- Circa £40k + terrific benefits.
For more information please call Stephen at GoodEgg digital
Multi award winning Agency Group, big brands and great teams! They offer room to grow and an exciting fast paced environment. In 3 years we have transformed our digital capabilities in search, programmatic, paid search and mobile. Now embarking on the next phase of growth, setting up a new-model full service approach, that will have a lasting impact on how the agency approaches digital media.
- Drive programmatic strategy & performance delivery for all campaigns across both DR & Brand.
- Serve as an expert on all aspects of the planning and campaign management processes, RTB, exchanges, and ad networks.
- Be able to demonstrate a full understanding of how to build a programmatic strategy and integrate within a wider communications strategy, whilst delivering award winning work.
- Oversee the trading team by reviewing strategies, process, campaign results, and overall success of client relationships.
- Interface with planning & buying teams to communicate service offerings.
- Assist with complex campaign setups, and identify and deliver new solutions in a collaborative fashion.
- Lead regular knowledge sharing sessions to share and learn new strategies for optimizing and enhancing campaign performance.
- Circa 3 years programmatic experience.
- Experience of leading a team, both internally & externally.
- To be able to manage upwards and downwards appropriately ensuring you have all the information you require to complete tasks and proactively manage deadlines.
- Serve as a point of escalation for campaign & strategic challenges for the client.
- Oversee training, mentoring, and development of direct reports.
- Embrace and encourage a culture based on teamwork, collaboration, and intellectual curiosity.
- Strong understanding of the retail sector, particularly across data & inventory partners.
Please do call and apply via the link in the ad, look forward to speaking with you soon!