This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to accelerate their Finance career. The role is offering a competitive benefits package, along with the chance to shine in a fast moving and growing company.
About the role:
This is a very busy role and requires someone who can work at pace and consistently meet deadlines. You will be given the support, training and guidance to develop in the role, but you will be someone who can take direction, use your initiative and have the confidence to be able to ask relevant questions in order to achieve results. The company is looking for someone they can actively develop, with the view to you becoming a future leader in the function. Once you have proven yourself, you will have the opportunity to shape your role and get involved in different areas.
- Assist with the preparation and reporting of monthly forecasts and annual budgets
- Monthly consolidation process- own and manage the monthly consolidation process
- Month-end reconciliations
- Work with Cost Centre owners to set divisional budgets and challenge as appropriate
- Constantly challenge, improve and streamline processes within the department
- Business partnering with the Export Director of the business
- Central Overheads- ensuring control over and accurate reporting of Central Overheads on a weekly and monthly basis
- Assist with ad hoc requests
Key experience required:
- ACA qualified (or equivalent)
- Demonstrate confidence and strong communication skills#
- Ability to deal with and influence colleagues across all levels and functions within the business
- Excellent attention to detail
- Naturally hard-working, driven and motivated
- Have the desire to be a future leader of the finance function
If you feel that you are ready to step up to the role of Financial Accountant for one of the UK's largest FMCG manufacturers and want to make the most of this amazing opportunity, then please apply or contact me on either 0121 281 5000 or for more information.