Business Development Manager
Senior Sales Executive
Basic up to £25K.
OTE potential for £40,000 per annum - uncapped
Jobfinders are proud to be working with an award winning, thriving, dynamic and very exciting media organisation who are expanding one of their successful portfolios and therefore require a Business Development Manager within their recruitment sector to join their prosperous, friendly and growing team.
Culture: Ambitious, Social, Supportive, Encouraging, Progressive, Integrity
- To increase revenue from new and existing clients
- 60% new business, 40% account managing
- Identify new revenue streams and don't be afraid to bring your ideas to the table!
- Identify how additional spend can be encouraged from your existing accounts and keep in regular contact with them
- Sell across multi platforms - print, events, digital, awards, conferences
- Develop and maintain the relationships with internal and external customers
- Ensure that you deliver against all targets across all platforms across the brand portfolio
- Face to face sales
- Exceed monthly targets
- Identify new revenue streams and target new areas for creating revenue - all ideas are listened to!
- You will have the opportunity to sell media packages by telephone and face to face selling to existing clients who you will nurture and account manage as well as bringing new customers on board.
- The opportunity to visit road shows, and exhibitions to widen your knowledge of your industry and get to know your clients personally. This is also an opportunityto obtain new leads / business
- Really listen to your clients and what they want. Listen and observe to what your clients are saying in the market place, offer effective sales solutions in return - you have the freedom to do this!
- Raise and maintain the brand profile in the industry
- Be accountable for all business covered by your allocated territory and area of responsibility
- Action plans
- Knowledge of competitor activity
- Marketing briefs
- History of the client and their planned activity - no surprises
- Know who key personnel and decision makers are etc
- Keeping CRM system (Sales Force) up to date
Are you the right person for this role?
If you have been working within recruitment and sales and you are ambitious, enthusiastic, bright and looking for a company who is exciting, fast paced, who genuinely want to see you earn well and progress you in your career? Then Yes?.
- 18 months experience in recruitment and or sales, or you may be a graduate / of graduate calibre (highly competent in both written and verbal forms of communication + numerate)
- Proven track record of successfully hitting targets and a consistent high activity level
- Received structured sales training
- Relationship building
- Commercial awareness
- Influencing skills
- Team Player
- Have some form of practical experience selling a product / service or solution (Retail? Part time during studies or internship?)
- Experience working to deadlines / targets.
- Extremely well presented.
Our client offers a competitive salary of up to £25,000 (depending on experience) and uncapped commission, with earning potential of £35,000 per annum and an opportunity to join a successful and expanding team and be in excellent position to learn and progress in your sales career.
Excellent training is provided
Cycle to work scheme
25 days holiday per annum
09:30 - 17:30 - Monday - Friday
If you do not receive a response from us within three days of submitting your application, please do assume that your application has been unsuccessful. Please refer to our website for details of other positions available and thank you for your application