In-house Law Costs Draftsman - Cardiff - up to £35k
My clients, a well-known law practice with offices nationally, are looking for a Law Costs Draftsman to work for the internal Costs department based in Cardiff.
The duties include but are not limited to:
- drafting formal Bills/N260¿s and Budgets or high- and low-value Costs files,
- conducting negotiations,
- attending CCMCs and Detailed Assessment Hearings,
- considering Points of Dispute and drafting Points of Reply,
- providing training and supervising junior staff,
- dealing with administrative tasks as required.
To be successful you need to be an organised person who can work to tight deadlines. In addition, you must have attention to details and posses excellent communication skills.
The salary for the role is up to £35,000 and will be offered depending on experience.
If you wish to be considered for this vacancy please follow the link provided.