Audit & Process Improvement Manager
Audit & Process Improvement Manager - Gloucestershire £40,000 - £47,000 + Car Allowance
Global print and communications company is currently seeking an experienced Audit / Process & Continuous Improvement Manager to ensure the business continually improves it's operational capabilities to meet client and supplier audit requirements.
As an Audit / Process & Continuous Improvement Manager - you will take responsibility for maintaining and developing the Quality Management System (QMS).
Duties will include:
- Maintaining ISO 9001 accreditation
- Ensure all sites maintain QMS requirements
- Drive excellence in problem investigation and root cause analysis
- Train the internal auditors for ISO 9001 requirements
- Ensure the audit plan is maintained and delivered every year
- Maintain supplier audit schedule
- Previous Audit / Process Improvement management experience gained within a multi site organisation
- Experience of ISO 9001 audits
- Six Sigma / 5Why / Root Cause Analysis
- Sound working knowledge of quality models
Position is offered on a permanent basis and will be based in Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire - with frequent travel to other operational sites across the UK. £40,000 - £47,000 + car allowance.