Senior Quantity Surveyor - West London
Job Title: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Your salary: £65,000 - £75,000 + benefits
Where: West London
Job type: Permanent
How you apply: Online, or telephone (Peter Alleyne)
Who you'll be working for:
One of the fasted growing market leaders in the residential development sector.
This business has grown a strong reputation over the past 15 years, for its high quality units and the capability of delivering schemes in excess of 2,500 homes in a single project.
Some of your responsibilities:
- To supervise, manage and advise on the Financial and Contractual Aspects of multiple construction project across the division.
- Attend design team meetings and development meetings when appropriate and also main contract pre-start and subcontract package review meetings.
- Liaises with Development Surveyors to establish requirements for pre-contract expenditure and strategic procurement.
- Receive initial tender information and prepare and update procurement programmes.
- Agrees selection of suitable Subcontractors for works packages. Approves the competency of Subcontractors for inclusion on the Subcontractor's Approved List. Maintains and reviews the Approved List of Subcontractors in accordance with the Departmental procedures.
- Should ideally have experience within residential development.
- Hold a wide knowledge of construction industry processes and procedures.
- Must have an understanding of methods of measurement, standard forms of contract and reporting procedures, preparation of contractual claims.
Do you want to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail?
Then please contact Peter Alleyne on 01442 767 808. You don't want to miss out on this opportunity.