Assistant Mechanical Design Engineer
Job Profile for Assistant Mechanical Design Engineer - TP25815
Assistant Mechanical Design Engineer required working as a graduate design engineer for a specialist engineering company based in the Bristol area. Our client is focussed on providing an exemplary service to their customers and creating a culture where employees have the opportunity to grow, learn and develop new skills.
The successful Assistant Mechanical Design Engineer will be given technical training but expected to have an academic understanding of technical drawings and Solidworks component lists and specification writing. It would also be seen as an advantage to have experience or knowledge in building services.
Assistant Mechanical Design Engineer Position Overview
- Producing draughts and detailed drawings through the use of Solidworks
- Regular liaison with the customers to resolve specification issues
- Providing quotes & estimates to customers
- Supporting the experienced Design Engineers with drawings
Assistant Mechanical Design Engineer Position Requirements
- Degree in an Engineering orientated subject or similar
- Experience/ Proficiency with Solidworks
- Based within a commutable distance of Bristol
- Full UK Driving License
Assistant Mechanical Design Engineer Remuneration
- Salary £17-20k depending on experience
- 20 Days Holiday, + Bank Holidays
- Onsite parking
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy