Registered Nurse Job (RGN) in Totnes - £500 welcome bonus
Make a change. Make a difference.
Unlike an agency nurse job, when you join Newcross you become a permanent employee with all the benefits including holiday pay, guaranteed hours and free nurse-level training (through credits earned as you work).
We offer the flexibility to work when you are available, whether that’s as part of your off-duty rota or around family commitments, we’re flexible. You can manage your own schedule, booking shifts weeks in advance or working last minute as it suits you.
Working in this nursing job, we will reward you with:
- Free DBS check upfront and free uniform*
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Excellent rates of pay. Weekdays and nights – up to £19.47. Friday night enhancement up to £20.12 and weekends up to £24.15 (including holiday pay)
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Excellence team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum – get support and discuss issues with your peers
You will join an established nursing team with our Torquay branch working in a range of settings that match your previous experience. We have a range of clients throughout South Devon, so this is your chance to work flexibly in an area you’re confident in.
A certain amount of travel is required between different client locations, and expenses or allowances for this will be agreed in advance of each shift.
In order to join the Torquay nursing team, you will need to have:
- Current valid NMC registration
- At least 6 months’ post-registration experience in a nursing job, preferably in a residential or nursing home setting
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application and use code NursePlatinum to claim your platinum package!
If you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.