Brewster Pratap are working with an innovative and exciting business in Rotherham for a Procurement Administrator.
To undertake a high volume and wide range of administrative activities: such activities shall include
- Management of various procurement data bases
- Supporting tendering programme administration, reporting and analysis and the performance of general procurement activities
- Maintaining and developing existing systems and procedures
- Maintain existing systems and procurement databases ensuring that all information is current
- Review and develop systems and procedures to support procurement activities and to promote continuous improvement
- Support the tendering programme through the creation and issue of documentation as required
- Analyse, cleanse and present data to support reporting and category management activities
- Experience within a procurement environment is desirable
- Good knowledge and evidence of use and application of Microsoft office products and SAP
- Analytical skills
- Evidence of working within established processes and procedures
- Salary for this grade: £18,212 - £20,400 per annum
- Other benefits
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.