Junior Software Developer
Our client, are a cloud automation focused organisation who build tool-sets for developers which allow them to complete & deploy projects in the cloud. With offices in London & Spain, with a very relaxed & flat structure which allows for personal growth & time to pick up/learn new tech & methodologies.
You will work closely with the senior developer & not only have a good grasp of the code but also the architecture of an asynchronous distributed system, you will have the chance to use/learn one of the fastest growing emerging technologies in 'Go' (this is the core technology), as well as various cloud based technologies.
Your main focus will be on the core product which is to build platforms for developers to create & deploy in the cloud, so you will be very focused on software as opposed to web focused builds.
The day to day:
- Platform builds
- API design & development
- Maintenance, testing, and additional functions to the core product
- Work closely with senior developers & marketing teams to contribute clients vision
- Use of Google docs & Hangouts, Slack, Waffle, Github, or CircleCI
The techy bit:
You will ideally bring the following skills to the table & be able to implement them across multiple projects that tie in to the vision & goals of the business.
- Have a core technology of Python, Java, C#, or Ruby
- SQL/variations of
- API & Database builds
- Knowledge of cloud based tools such as AWS, GoogleCloud, Azure, OpenStack, vCloud
- Use of Go or willing to learn
- Use of Google Docs or willing to learn
- Experience with or knowledge of Jenkins and Docker
Sound interesting? Hit apply! Unsure? Apply anyway & we'll talk about it.
Not for you? We offer £200 if we successfully place a candidate you have referred to us!
Check out my profile on LinkedIn: https://uk.linkedin.com/in/cd-tech