Project Manager - Construction
Part of a large construction group we are an established specialist in innovative and creative metal "statement cladding". The Southern office comprises of sales, design, estimating and project management. We are a well known and respected sub-contractor with an excellent reputation built up over the last 25 years.
To support, coordinate and manage 3/4 PM’s as well as be responsible for own projects. This is a New Role sitting between the Commercial Director and the delivery teams
- Allocate and oversee all projects as handed over from sales
- Oversee and manage initial project budgets for PM’s to take on
- Run weekly team wide progress and resourcing meetings
- Attend all major pre-start meetings
- Check and resolve contractual issues
- Monitor project planning systems
- Review and allocate design resources
- Resolve variation, contractual, budget or people issues
- Ensure final accounts and projects on time, specification and budget.
This requires an experienced building Contract or Project Manager; must be used to managing PM’s who are working on 10/15 projects each at one time.
- A successful PM career relating to sub contract trades on new build and refurbishments
- Excellent on site management skills with contractors, installation teams and consultants
- Experienced with roofing, specialist cladding or external architectural products
- Knowledge of construction contracts, products and practises
- Highly organised, able to oversee and prioritise all aspects of projects with minimal support
- Excellent numeracy, computer, and commercial skills
- A good grasp of technical concepts and drawings
- Must be design aware and commercially astute
- Attention to detail and the ability to identify problems early is essential.
We offer an exciting financial package and genuine career prospects