Front End UI Developer
Front End UI Developer, £45,000
The business themselves have been going for years, have had an injection of investment this April financial year and going through an exciting refresh and major update of their systems. They have recently had further success winning new business and urgently require someone to enhance the front end of their .NET product.
In addition to your new career progression they're offering extensive training on the job and continued courses for all their technical staff; they boast excellent retention figures and have an extremely happy and long-serving workforce.
The main responsibilities to the job:
- Contributing to end to end projects for internal users (from producing concepts to a fully working applications)
- Option to work across teams if have an interest .NET or Mobile development
- Customise and enhance existing programs and update professional documentation in the process
- Working with Agile/SCRUM methodologies (analysis, design, development and testing methodologies)
- Good understanding of HTML, CSS, AJAX, JQuery
- Knowledge of Agile/SCRUM development environment
- Experience in end to end project work
- Able to communicate technical concepts to non technical peers
Salary wise they are very competitive on experience offering up to £45k + flexibility around working hours + holidays + pension etc.
To put yourself forward for this role and obtain further details forward your CV to Ashley Franklin at Computer Futures [a.franklin @ computerfutures. com] or call 0161 817 7888 to discuss further.