Systems Engineer - Break into Finance
Systems Engineer (Windows / Linux) London to £70k
Systems Engineer (Windows / Linux WAN VMWare NetApp). Technologist Systems Engineer sought by massively successful Hedge Fund that invest in sports betting markets. Reporting to the Head of Platform you will be responsible for designing, developing and supporting the core platform which comprises of the network (WAN, IPSEC, routing); the virtual estate (VMWare); Storage (NetApp) and Operating Systems (Windows / Linux).
As a Systems Engineer you’ll look for ways to continually improve the availability and performance of the platform; proactively seek ways to automate manual processes; assist in developing the product roadmap; deliver technologies that are scalable, repeatable and are able to process high volume transactions, ensuring that security guidelines are adhered to.
Excellent opportunity to advance your career and gain valuable knowledge of financial trading systems within a fast paced technology driven environment. Fantastic offices based in a vibrant area of North London with in-house gym and steam room, games room with pool tables and dart boards, library and free high quality catering (breakfast, lunch, dinner) from the onsite chef.
- Experience of developing, configuring and administrating Microsoft products
- Deployment, configuration and administration of Linux operating systems
- Experience of network design, administration, monitoring and troubleshooting
- Strong infrastructure troubleshooting of interoperating technologies; you’re passionate and want to investigate, understand and remediate abnormal systems behaviour
- Collaborative team member with excellent written and verbal communication skills
As a Systems Engineer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £70k) plus substantial bonus / benefits package.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2575 for a confidential discussion about this Systems Engineer opportunity.