Forthland Lodge Care Home is a well established care facility located in Leith, Edinburgh. This care facility supports frail and elderly people, adults with acquired brain injury and those who live with Dementia and its related conditions.
We are looking to recruit a PART TIME / PERMANENT REGISTERED NURSE who has a passion in working with the elderly and vulnerable adults.
We have a position for DAY or NIGHT SHIFT
To apply for this position you must be a Registered Staff Nurse holding a current NMC PIN number.
We offer full on site training and support with a comprehensive induction process.
In return the Company will offer you:
- £13.50- £14 per hour, optional overtime with an excellent hourly rate of £18.50 - £19 per hour
- 6 weeks paid annual leave entitlement per annum
- Job satisfaction
- Company sick pay scheme available
- Refer a friend scheme
- Staff recognition awards
- On site training and e Learning training with 'Learn Pro'
- Staff Uniform
- Subsidised staff meals
- Career Progression within the Company
- and much more...
If you are a Qualified Nurse holding a current Pin with the NMC Please press "Apply" to upload CV and register your interest for an immediate response.