Development Executive (Insurance)
Insurance Development Executive - Bournemouth - Permanent
An opportunity for a Development Executive with a leading provincial insurance intermediary has arisen because of continued growth and success.
The insurance intermediary has a significant southern presence with access to a wide variety of products and services. The brokerage having been in operation for many years has established an enviable reputation for covering traders, offices, factories, property, landowners, engineering, manufacturing and construction.
The role will require you to understand new clients businesses and their approach to insurance and risk management and to then design and deliver insurance solutions for the protection of their assets and liabilities.
- Develop business opportunities to offer commercial insurance solutions
- Offer and present insurance solutions including insurance policies and other risk management solutions to secure new business
- Obtain and communicate sufficient information demonstrating an understanding of the risk
- Expand existing client portfolio to include additional covers and produce new business leads when possible for others
- Collate information and carry out administration of a client's insurance programme in a timely, technically accurate and cost effective manner
Ideally you will have a proven track record in developing and winning new business across a variety of commercial insurance products. Alternatively considerations can be made for those with specific sector experience and that have built up a profitable book of business. Those with insurance related qualifications are preferred but not essential.
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a generous salary package and career progression opportunities.
(If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in insurance please call me for a confidential discussion)