Technical Operations Analyst Windows Finance
Technical Operations Analyst London to £60k
Technical Operations Analyst / Support Engineer (Windows SQL). Technology driven Hedge Fund is seeking a skilled Technical Operations Analyst to join the team responsible for maintaining the production environment from a software release and application support perspective.
The tech stack is based on Microsoft technologies with Windows OS, C# .Net applications and SQL databases. You’ll work closely with development and infrastructure teams to understand and advise on any upcoming changes and how these are likely to effect the production systems and the firms’ infrastructure. The team is growing and currently seeking intelligent, inquisitive, driven and highly technical individuals.
This Technical Operations Analyst role presents an excellent opportunity to gain valuable knowledge of financial trading systems within a technology driven environment. Based in Central London in fantastic offices with a range of facilities.
- Experience in a technical role, likely to have an infrastructure or application support background
- Good knowledge of Windows OS, databases (SQL) and able to code: SQL, Python, C#, Java
- Good understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Desire and aptitude to learn
- Collaborative team member with excellent communication skills
As a Technical Operations Analyst you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £60k) plus bonus and benefits.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2575 for a confidential discussion about this Technical Operations Analyst opportunity.