Sales Account Manager
This is a great opportunity for someone to join an expanding business working as a Sales Account Manager based in Islington looking after a cluster of locations from London to the South coast.
My client are a leading Commercialisation agency with over 15 year's experience in the industry with offices in London and Newcastle upon Tyne. They work on behalf of shopping centre owners and property managers throughout the UK managing revenue streams in mall space including short and long term mall retailing, promotional activity and brand awareness campaigns.
Due to new portfolio wins, increasing our number of shopping centres to 83 in total, they are expanding their London office and are looking to recruit a Sales Account Manager to be responsible for a number of our clients and shopping centres based in London and the south.
The duties of the role involve the following:
- Build and maintain relationships with Centre Management teams, Managing Agents and shopping centre owners
- Organise and manage each centre's commercialisation diary, ensuring quality of all activity is delivered to meet each centre's requirements enabling smooth day to day running on site
- Develop existing revenue streams specific to each shopping centre and proactively sourcing new companies, both local and national, to develop long term working relationships
- Oversee the administration of all commercialisation activity with support from Head Office
- Gain an understanding of national and local market trends and their impact on revenue
- Work towards targets set for mall space revenue and ensuring the high quality of all mall activity under the company's remit
- Attend meetings with Centre Management staff and Property Agents when required, providing income reports to analyse revenue and market trends
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with other commercialisation agents and suppliers
The successful candidate will have strong interpersonal skills and sound commercial acumen. Previous experience in a commercial environment, preferably in Account Management is required and specific training will be provided relevant to commercialisation and the shopping centre industry.
This is a permanent role, salary is dependant on experience, paying up to £30,000 as a basic salary with the potential to earn an annual bonus.