Business Analyst - Website / Software Development
We're looking for an established Business Analyst with plenty of commercial experience working on large software development or E-commerce development projects. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career by working in a brand new role for an exciting new venture alongside a highly established digital development team!
The experience we need.
- 3+ years hands on experience in a similar Business Analyst position, analysing and documenting requirements and specifications for software development projects
- Some experience working with E-commerce development projects
- Strong experience managing internal development streams with experience producing key use cases and user journeys.
- Experience managing 3rd party companies
Experience working within a technology focused environment – we’re really looking for someone who has a passion for technology on this one!
The right Senior Business Analyst will play a lead role in growing the company’s next venture. You will work closely with the senior project managers and developers in analysing and then documenting complex transactional systems and integrations. As the product in development is large and complex, experience in producing user cases and journeys as well as data and process models is key.
On offer is a unique opportunity to work with a hugely talented senior team to develop a brand new online development platform targeted at some of the UK’s largest brands. My client offers a fun creative working environment as well as a highly competitive salary and fantastic package. The culture within this company is fast moving, the team are friendly and their client portfolio is very impressive!
What you'll get in return.
- Excellent career progression.
- A chance to work with a well-known creative development team for an award-winning agency.
- The opportunity to develop your business analysis experience within an entrepreneurial role.
- A competitive salary and good benefits.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! Please remember to send through your portfolio along with your CV
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma Whitting a call.