Senior Facades Manager
My client is looking for a Senior Facades Manager to join there latest development in Central London. Reporting directly to the Senior Construction Manager, you will have sole responsibility of the day to day construction of the external envelope which includes curtail walling, pre glazed windows and various other forms of cladding.
The project is a high spec residential development in Central London therefore experience on projects of a similar nature is a prerequisite for the role- experience working for a developer/ specialist façade contactor is advantageous.
This is a permanent role with the salary dependant on experience.
Key Skills/ Responsibilities: Senior Facades Manager
- Managing & coordinating façade trade contractors
- Producing & maintaining short & long term programmes
- Brainstorming over potential issues on-site with the internal design team
- Chair façade package meetings and maintaining quality control & health & safety
- 10 + years experience working within the externals industry
If interested in this role or would like to find out more please contact Mick Emery on 0207 033 3100 or .