Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Our Client is currently looking to employ a Senior Electrical Design / Project Engineer to commence work within the next month. The position will be office based near Edenbridge, Kent on a permanent basis. This would be the ideal opportunity for someone who has recently progressed from Intermediate to Senior level to work within a team of friendly and experienced engineers.
- Minimum of a HND Electrical Engineering
- Relevant experience in Electrical Design
- Engineering background, and within a number of business sectors, including industrial and commercial.
- Must be capable of project management / design engineering on electrical, fire detection and security system projects.
- Also, have experience in undertaking electrical survey works, preparing condition reports, scope of works and technical specifications.
- The candidate shall also be experienced in preparing concept or detailed design drawings for an in-house CAD team.
- Computer literate and used to an office environment.
- Must have a car, current passport and also be prepared to travel, both within the UK and Europe.
- In addition, the ideal candidate will be personable, able to engage with clients and contractors and have a presentable appearance.
For further information on this position and all other vacancies not listed, please contact Darren Warmington