Audit Assistant Manager
Audit Assistant Manager required for Top 10 firm in Cambridge
Our client, a Top Accountancy firm in Cambridge, which provides a wide range of audit and assurance services to private, public and international companies across various sectors is recruiting an Audit Assistant Manager for their expanding team. The firm audits thousands of firms annually, ranging from FTSE and AIM companies to Small Medium Sized Enterprise (SME) companies and their people are committed to delivering best-in-class assurance services.
To be successful
- You will be technically strong with a solid appreciation of the audit process
- You will work closely with other like-minded professionals in a high performing manager team
- You will effectively support, motivate and coach our trainees
- You will have responsibility for overseeing a portfolio of clients
- You will discuss relevant audit issues with client personnel on site in a professional and articulate manner
- You will create a positive impression with the client, responding to any queries in a respectable time frame.
Education, experience and qualifications:
- You will be professionally qualified (ACCA, ACA, CA, CPA, or equivalent)
- You will have a working knowledge of FRS 102 and IFRS
- You will have experience of overseeing the Audit process, from planning and risk assessment through to completion, and ongoing
- You will preferably have experience of portfolio management
- You will be comfortable using audit software, accounts production and Microsoft packages
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Career progression
Please call Cara Whyte at Hays for the complete job specification or to discuss your career in more detail.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.