This leading property service company has secured a number of prestigious Response Property Maintenance contracts with local authorities and housing associations. They are currently seeking a freelance Site Supervisor to contribute to the running and overseeing the RM maintenance division.
The main purpose of the role is to supervise specialist sub contractors to ensure the customer receives an effective and efficient service. You will be proficient and understand the social housing arena with direct experience of Decent Homes Scheme.
Key Skills required:
* Organisation skills for labour and parts ordering
* Ensure all work orders are completed to time, and leading to delivery of contractual key performance indicators.
* To assist in the investigation of complaints.
* To ensure all pre and post inspections are carried out.
* Understanding of legislation in Response Maintenance and property management, having the ability to translate these into working practice.
* Good at problem solving and providing effective solutions to the clients and tenants.
* Working across three/four streams
* Managing of subcontractors
The candidate must have the minimun requirements:
* First Aid
This company is experiencing rapid growth within the Midlands region and can offer any potential candidates future internal progression opportunities. As well as working in a fun, team committed and customer focused environment
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.