Digital Delivery Analyst/ Data Analyst - Microsoft Dynamics
Job Title: Digital Delivery Analyst
Location: Camerton near Bath
Salary: Up to £29,810 per annum including benefits
Working Hours: Full Time
Closing Date: 27th April 2017
Interview Date: 5th May 2017 held in Camerton
Our client is the only UK-wide charity dedicated to ending the pain and suffering caused by the condition which makes bones weak and fragile, causing them to break easily.
Reporting to the Head of Digital, this role is responsible for interrogating data/information on the charity's Digital systems including the Microsoft Dynamics CRM system. In addition to supporting system development, the post holder will work with users to display and report useful and relevant information, segment and configure the data to get its greatest effectiveness and carry out training to ensure the system is easy to use.
Duties and responsibilities
- Creating and distributing CRM reports to support Head of Digital with interpreting and communicating insight, analysis, research and trends to key stakeholders.
- Undertake business and data analysis and data gathering to support campaigns, supporter engagement, forecasting, and impact performance metrics.
- Collaborating with teams to understand how our audiences are interacting on relevant webpages and how that information is classified and brought into the systems.
- Collaborating with the Database Manager in delivering training across the charity related to MS Dynamics and the interface with other systems producing relevant documentation to ensure teams are familiar and competent with Dynamics, processes and ongoing developments.
- Ability to manage an extensive and diverse workload, managing competing deadlines and delivering to a range of stakeholders on time
- Working with the Database Manager, produce lists for targeted work programmes (campaigns), newsletters and event invitations across all charity teams in addition to producing statistics, analysis and KPIs to monitor audience trends, measure work stream effectiveness and inform decision-making.
- Support the strategic development directorate to measure outputs and outcomes to ascertain impact.
- Assist the Head of Digital in the development of the new CRM platform with a focus on data function.
- As part of an integrated team troubleshoot digital issues on behalf of the users.
You will have a passion for data analysis and be looking to fast-track your experience working in analytics and data science in an exciting role that is central to the optimisation of our business decisions. This is a specialist role in an extremely ambitious organisation, working across multiple products, channels and with multiple stakeholders.
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics.
- The ability to present findings and express ideas in a logical and articulate manner.
- Highly numerate with strong analytical skills, able to interpret complex data and translate it for a range of audiences.
- Knowledge and experience of using SQL.
- Excellent organisation skills and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to engage and build relationships with key stakeholders and 'internal customers'.
- Service delivery focused.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Advanced levels of Excel.
- Experience of data administration/management within a charity setting.
- Professional IT qualification.
- Experience in managing suppliers/agencies.
- Expert in SQL and other business intelligence tools.
- Project management and change management experience.
To apply for this role please click APPLY to submit your CV and covering letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Data Analyst, Commercial Analyst, Analyst, Information Analyst, Client Data Analyst, Experienced Data Analyst, Business Analyst, Graduate Data Analyst, Junior Analyst, Graduate Analyst, Junior Data Analyst, Graduate Business Analyst will also be considered for this role.