Lead Veterinary Surgeon - Stoke on Trent
Lead Veterinary Surgeon
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + £2,500 car allowance and £6,600 accommodation allowance
Location: Stoke on Trent
Are you an experienced Veterinary surgeon looking for a new position? If so apply now or read on for more information!
The company are looking for a lead veterinary surgeon; they pride themselves on their friendly service to their patients - so much so they've put their Client and Patient Charter pledges on the walls of their clinics! They have made things easier for patients too as they can book their own appointments online 24 hours per day!
All the clinics are regulated by the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons. Their Practice Standards Scheme ensures a consistently high standard of care, equipment and facilities for all their patients. These certificates are all proudly displayed on the practice walls too! Does this sound like the place you, a veterinary surgeon, would be proud to say you worked?
- Client oriented approach
- Good communication skills
- Work to a high standard
- £6,600 accommodation allowance
- £2,500 vehicle allowance
- £1,500 CPD allowance with 2 days CPD leave, and in-house CPD training
- VDS, RCVS, BVA fees paid
- Pension Scheme
- Exclusive retail, days out and holiday discounts available
- Eye care and child care vouchers available
- Colleague of the month awards, Hills staff feeding schemes, plus many more benefits available
- Mentorship and support
- Career progression and partnership opportunities
- Support team (giving you more free time)
- Can issue Certificates of Sponsorship for Tier 2 (General) Visas
The company values are to develop an organisation where clients are respected and valued and their pets are cared for as family members! Are your values similar? Don't delay, apply today!If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy