DEPUTY MANAGER - RGN / RMN, NURSING HOME
Clayton Nursing is currently assisting in the recruitment of an experienced Deputy Manager (RGN / RMN) for our clients well established small Nursing Home situated in North / Greater London.
The role will be full time with a salary of £35,000 - £40,000, (dependant on experience and qualifications) excellent benefits.
Applicants are required to be an experienced Deputy Manager or Unit manager / Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) looking to take a step up. You will have a genuine interest in working with the elderly, excellent communication skills and applicants must be able demonstrate effective management of a clinical team of HCAs and Nurses, and the ability to step up in the absence of Management.
- RGN / RMN with active PIN registration
- Experienced Deputy Manager
- Unit Manager / Lead nurse looking to step up
- Experience of working in a general nursing home environment
- Up-to-date clinical skills
- Self motivated with the ability to lead a team of Nurses and HCAs
For more information on this exciting opportunity and for the chance of an immediate interview please contact Samantha or hit apply to submit your CV.