Big 6 ConsultancyManaging Consultant-Procurement
Big 6 Consultancy - Managing Consultant Grade - Procurement - £70,000 - £90,000
This colossal management consultancy and professional services firm high on the FTSE100 and with their position secure in the Top 6 consultancy firms seeks a Management Consultant to drive forward change and transformation through innovative and strategic business critical cost reduction for a diverse range of FTSE50 to FTSE250 clientele.
You will have the opportunity to delivery strategic growth strategy across a breadth of industries and sectors including Retail, FMCG, and Pharmaceutical, Banking, Automotive, Banking and Professional Services industries.
At Senior Managing Consultant level it is a multifaceted tri-dimensional role comprised of client delivery, business development, sales and leadership of a team of consultants in your team on projects.
Procurement Responsibilities of a Managing Consultant at a Big 6 Consultancy:
- Leadership on client delivery in the execution of complex transformational projects across the main divisions of the business including Retail, FMCG, Defence, Automotive and Manufacturing
- Deliver in a dynamic role that encompasses business development, operational client delivery and procurement and supply chain transformation and lead a cross - functional team
- Capability to take ownership of problems and offer innovative solutions through a tailored and flexible consulting framework
?Required candidate background:-
- Tangible examples of success working for a management consultancy within the advisory division
- Outstanding academics with a 2:1 or above in a Bachelor's degree and a relevant procurement related qualification
- Entrepreneurial spirt with a passion for delivery procurement change and transformation and natural business development and sales charisma
For more information and to apply send your CV to
Keywords: Managing Consultant, Procurement Managing Consultant, Procurement, Supply Chain, FTSE100, Consultancy Strategic, Innovation, Analytics, Disruptive Innovation, Strong academics, Procurement Professional, Financial Services, Mechanical Engineering, Procurement Background.