Technical Manager, High End Developer - Mixed Used - West London - £65,000 to £75,000 plus Car or Allowance, Bonus and Package.
I am recruiting a Technical Manager for an award winning developer on a luxury residential project in West London.
They are one of the leading luxury developers in London if not the in UK; its developments are among the most sought after in London.
They have annual turnover just over £1 Billion, renowned for designing and building award winning residential developments. They have been voted as one of the top 20 companies to work for.
The Project: a £100 million pound development consisting of a mixed used scheme consisting of 75,000 sq ft of commercial space and with over 150 residential units.
Technical Manager Role:
Reporting into the Design Director, Based on you site you will be responsible for managing the design process, chairing Design Team Meetings, managing the delivery of production information to an agreed programme to ensure the agreed specification is incorporated into the construction.
- To provide input into planning design, and lead the optimisation process through to approval.
- Oversee preparation of the optimisation plans through to approval.
- Brief, manage and drive the external consultants in the preparation and issue of production information to an agreed programme.
- To work closely with the Land and Planning, and, Sales and Marketing teams and prepare technical specification in line with requirements.
- Prepare the pre contract programme and present it at the PCP Meeting.
- Ensure all statutory enquiries, crossovers, sewer connections are submitted and pursued for their timely return.
- Oversee the NHBC/Building Regulations applications to approval.
- Ensure that working drawings are in accordance with the approved Planning Scheme.
- Preparation of Health & Safety Plans Part I + II.
- Will have a minimum of Six years experience gained in Architects practice or with a Contractor/developer.
- Experience in the delivering of medium to high rise, high quality residential developments.
- Minimum of one years of Site Experience/Project Based.
- Ideally Degree Educated.
- Will have up to date knowledge of UK building regulations and NHBC standards.
- Be ambitious and keen to progress within an established company.
To discuss this opportunity please call 02076 538819 or send your CV for an immediate response.
Send your CV to or via www.oneillandbrennan.com