Financial Accountant (Newly Qualified ACCA/ACA)
Kingston Upon Hull
- Newly Qualified ACCA or ACA (Big 4 or Mid Tier)
- Audit/Control background
- Strong Excel skills
About the Company
My client based in East Yorkshire are a highly reputable Professional Services organisation with a clear business strategy to become the market leader in their particular field. As a direct result of this planned growth the need has arisen to recruit a high calibre Financial Accountant.
About the Role
Principle responsibilities include:
- Production and analysis of P&L, Balance sheet, KPIs and working capital.
- Preparation of periodic financial statements, including profit and loss accounts, budgets, cash flows, variance analysis and commentaries.
- Prepare monthly KPIs and provide in-depth analysis of variances and trends.
- Development of financial processes and procedures and monitoring of compliance across the business.
- Monitor financial performance of various ad-hoc projects. Compile detailed and supplemental reporting packs for monthly, quarterly and annual submissions.Maintain the general ledger records including journals and balance sheet reconciliations.Maintain the organisations fixed asset register.Report on capital expenditure against budget on a monthly basis.Work with the Financial Controller for budget planning and forecasting.
Newly Qualified ACA or ACCA (Big 4/Mid-Tier Firm) you will have proven analytical and reporting skills through advanced knowledge of Microsoft excel in addition to possessing excellent organisational and time management skills as well as attention to detail. This is an exciting opportunity to join a progressive fast moving business offering significant future career development.