Senior PCB Design Engineer
Senior PCB Designer
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Salary: up to £55,000 + pension + life assurance + medical cover
We are currently recruiting for Senior PCB Designer who will be responsible for design and development electronics and instrumentation products for the automotive market. The successful candidate will be continuously involved in research, report and document the trends for electronics and design of cost effective Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs) to meet strict form, fit and function targets.
We are global automotive organisation with a focus on wire harnesses, instruments and components such as connectors and terminals.
Required skills and experience:
- Extensive experience with PCB design of electronics components
- Excellent knowledge of PCB layout (MUST HAVE experience with Mentor Graphics)
- Hardware design skills appropriate for automotive electronics control units
- Experience with instrument cluster design
- Experience with smart junction boxes and body electronics design
- Experience with manufacturing of electronics control units
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hardworking, worldwide , progressive company with great career prospects. We are offering friendly environment, competitive salaries, medical cover and comprehensive pension scheme.
To apply or for more information on the role of Senior PCB Designer, please contact Margaret Ceglarz at Proactive Technology, Milton Keynes office on 01908 920 678 or .
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.